If you need urgent help such as organising a tow, you can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 1300 777 20
What to do following a car accident
1. Make sure you and anyone else who was in your car are safe and your car is secure so it will not be damaged further.
2. If you need emergency help or anyone is injured, call 000.
3. You will need to get the details of anyone else involved i.e. full name, address, phone number, registration number, driver’s licence number and insurer.
4. If possible, take photos using your phone.
5. Report the incident to the police if state law requires it to be reported.
6. Lodge a claim on the Huddle App, on our website or by calling our Claims Team on 1300 777 200.