If you need urgent help such as organising a tow, you can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 1300 777 200. Otherwise, we're here to help from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
What to do following a car accident
- Make sure you and your family are safe and your car is secure, so it is not damaged further.
- If you need emergency help or anyone is injured, call 000.
- You will need to get the details of anyone else involved i.e. full name, address, phone number, registration number, driver’s licence number and insurer.
- If possible, take photos using your phone.
- Report the incident to the police if state law requires it to be reported.
- Call our claims team.
If you need to make a claim and your car needs repairs, we’ll organise a qualified repairer located as close as possible to your home or work from our extensive network.