We don’t insure cars used only for business, although we do cover them if they are used for both private and business purposes.
There are some exclusions that it's important to be aware of.
For example, we will not provide cover if the vehicle is used for:
- Ride sharing such as Uber, Ola or Lyft
- Carrying or moving goods for reward (like UberEaster, MenuLog or Deliveroo)
- Peer-to-peer car sharing like DriveMyCar
- Hiring out the vehicle as a rental car
- Professional driving instruction
- Vehicle racing (professional or amateur)