Using your car for business purposes
If you use your car for business purposes, it's important that you are aware of the exclusions below.
We don’t insure cars used only for business, although we do cover them if they are used for both private and business purposes. There are some exclusions, and we will not provide cover if the vehicle is used for:
- Carrying or moving goods for reward (such as couriers or food deliveries)
- Hiring out the vehicle as a rental car
- Professional driving instruction
- Vehicle racing (professional or amateur)
- Ride sharing such as Uber