Welcome to the Huddle Community, your place to connect with other members to learn, share, and collaborate. We’re excited that you’re here - we all benefit from a healthy, vibrant community, and we value your contributions to our Community.
“Community” refers to any place on the Huddle Help Center where you can post. This includes Community Council , Tips to your safety score, Managing your claim, Huddle Give Back and Product Feedback.
Please read through these guidelines before posting or commenting; all users are expected to be familiar with them and will be held accountable for following them.
We support an open and friendly environment in our community. To maintain that environment, we ask you to be respectful of one another and, act with good intentions, and use good judgment, and assume that others are doing the same. You are responsible for your own actions while participating in this community.
Here are some things to remember in the community:
- Be respectful, friendly, and sincere
- Use appropriate tone and language
- Encourage others, especially new users
- Share what you know
- Ask for help and help others
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail, including screenshots and links if needed
- Read through the “how to post” directions and follow them
- Relax and have fun!
Here are some things we do not permit in the community:
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful;
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory;
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography;
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam;
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights;
- Do not post or link to confidential information of Huddle Insurance, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party;
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by Huddle Insurance;
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose. Do not solicit community members to interact with you outside of the community to obtain support.
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information for any reason.
- Do not advise other community members to contact Huddle Insurance Customer Support unless they are posting about a bug or billing issue;
- Do not post or link to content that disparages Huddle Insurance, its vendors, partners, or affiliates;
- Do not spam the community with advertisements or self-promotion.
- Do not utilize or interact with the community in any way that violates the Huddle Insurance Terms of Service;
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Guidelines, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Guidelines.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.